We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Experience or in AngularJS, NodeJS and ReactJS would be plus point
- Keen understanding of MVC frameworks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Keen understanding of analyzing MySQL queries for performance and writing queries that will scale well.
- Keen understanding of website development and user experience.
- Worked in troubleshooting PHP and MySQL to ensure performance and scalability issues can be solved.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Required experience range is 6 months to up to 2 years. (Not more.)
- Experience in AngulaJS is must.
- Must have fluent English Communication.
- Should have proven track record in previous organizations.
- 1st & 3rd Saturdays off.
- Work only up to 05-00 pm on other Saturdays.
- Chance to work on all the latest technologies.
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth.
- Chance to work on all the latest Techs & to learn from the best mentors.
Salary : 600000 Per month
Required Education : 3
Experience : 3 Years
Job Type : Full-time
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org